Sunday, December 1, 2013

Subramoneyplanning.blogspot.com to Subramoneyplanning.com

Announcing Blog to Website

After 2 years stint on the Blogspot publishing platform, I have finally decided for moving to a newer publishing .com platform/domain.

As you all know there is a quote from Heraclitus that "The Only Thing that is Constant is Change";

According to this quote,
There is nothing permanent except change. So Iam extremely excited to announce you all bloggers that last Thursday 26th Nov 2013, my blog which located at subramoneyplanning.blogspot.com is rebranded & transformed to www.subramoneyplanning.com new domain;

The main reason behind this website conversion was to have a personal touch with the bloggers & new domain subramoneyplanning (Control + Enter) is also quick to type and very easy to remember by bloggers;

I would like to say a sincere THANKS to all of you who were supporting me in having a blog to help you all in learning money & financial planning. I would like to appreciate the time spent reading my blogs & motivated by your comments.

Once again, thank you all, and I hope you will still continue to support me for having a quality blog like before by subscribing through feedburner or becoming fan through our facebook page or mailing to subramoneyplanning@gmail.com or providing your comments below;

Sincerely,
Your Success Money Partner
SubraMoney


1 comment:

  1. This good content for learning if you want to learn more about the market then you can also visit best share market blogs.Capitalstars

    ReplyDelete